- Contributing to and facilitating implementation of tools in supply chain processes,
- Ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost,
- Carrying out negotiations with suppliers,
- Accountable for the implementation of procurement tracking system for local and international procurement, including regular communication of procurement status to relevant stakeholders,
- Accountable for the implementation of procurement activities in line with emergency simplified procedures or standard procedures, meeting value for money, transparency and competitiveness,
- Responsible of ensuring proper coordination with suppliers, third party logistics and the logistics officer for warehousing and transportation in accordance to PAH guidelines, policies and procedures,
- Responsible for the effective implementation of PAH standard policies, procedures and systems, or Emergency Simplified Procedures, as applicable to emergency response preparedness related to procurement mainly and in compliance with PAH global standards and applicable donor and country requirements,
- Logistics support for the Emergency team as Manager’s instructions.
- Relevant experience in procurement,
- Fluent English and Polish (Ukrainian would be a plus),
- Proficient computer skills,
- Academic degree,
- Willingness to travel internationally,
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skill
- NGO experience would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Flexible working time
- Extra leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Extra social benefits
- International environment
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the online form till 31/07/22.
Kindly note that only the candidates shortlisted for the next stages of the recruitment will be contacted.