Country Representative (Kenya)
Workplace: Nairobi, Kenya & Warsaw, Poland
- Coordinates and controls the timely and effective implementation of activities as well as use of budget and other resources.
- Cooperates with the partner organizations on program planning and design, and integrate their ideas and objectives into the PAH programme.
- Ensures appropriate operational management on the Mission.
- Monitors the project against set log frame.
- Implements / follows up administrative work such as agreements, purchase of goods.
- Implements / follows up financial work such as bills collection, description, scanning and sending via relevant PAH software. Closely cooperates with PAH HQ Financial department.
- Build Mission activities, program quality and growth.
- Ensure leadership and representation, efficient staff performance management and staff development.
- Carries out of safety and security management.
- Ensures timely and efficient reporting to HQ.
- At least 3 years of project experience.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Polish and English (Swahili would be a plus).
- Good level of MS Office skills.
- High mobility and being ready to travel (approx. 70% of the time in Kenya & 30% of the time in Poland).
- Strong cultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal & intercultural skills.
- Previous experience in diplomacy/HR/logistics/finance would be highly desirable.
- Driving license category B.
What we offer:
- A full time position and a competitive remuneration.
- Free cost of accommodation in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Annual leave with additional and flights home covered a few times per year.
- Medical insurance.
- Psychological support package.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Training programs.
- A challenging and exciting job with development possibilities.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume here. Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.