Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is currently looking for three Logistics Procurement Coordinator (Kyiv and Dnipro) to support its projects implemented in Ukraine.
Organization: Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH), Warsaw based international non-governmental organization with representation office in Ukraine
Position: Logistics Procurement Coordinator (Kyiv and Dnipro)
Location: One vacant for each of the following locations:
– Kyiv with visits to project locations
– Dnipro with visits to project locations
Job terms: full-time
Duration: 3 months with a possibility of extension depending on the availability of funds and results of performance
Starting date: asap
Business Requirements– 5%
- Understand the department’s business requirements and apply in the day to day work.
- Lead development and coordinate the Procurement Plans of Field Office
- Advise and seek approval of internal customers of modifications from original requests.
- Facilitates across all parties the timely resolution of issues that could impact meeting the needs of the requestor and communities.
- Work with Logistics to ensure safe delivery and receipt of ordered materials
- Resolve conflicts with deliveries and suppliers
Strategic Sourcing: 20%
- Identifying viable customer alternatives and facilitating access to the ‘best value for money’ for Goods/Works/Services.
- Execute the Market Assessment and Supplier Pre-Qualification process as per the set guidelines based on the set guidelines.
- Manage the RFQ/RFP Process including baselines & price survey methodologies as per the approved framework for required Goods/Works/Services.
- Assist Field Office Logistics team to increase cost saving through healthy negotiation and ensure effective and efficient services and flexibility.
- Preparation of Procurement Committee submission documents and meeting minutes to ensure their comprehensiveness to allow an informed decision-making process. (Quotation registration from, sealed bids, sample verification report, etc.)
- Lead to develop Product Catalogue for relevant categories procured in Country and Field Offices and support Logistics Manager in determining strategic sourcing.
Supplier Contract and Relationship Management: 10%
- Accurately complete the Procurement Tracker ( which includes contract database, supplier Database etcs)
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, renewal or re-tender, as appropriate for the assigned commodities.
- Ensure that contractual conditions and performance indicators are understood by the suppliers.
- Identify & resolve or escalate contract-related issues both internally and externally.
- Analyze supplier performance based on customer feedback information & other sources and coordinate with supplier for improvement.
- Maintain the supplier intimacy without compromising the ethics and value of PAH.
- Conduct supplier orientation in Country Office and Field as required.
Procurement Planning and Execution: 15%
- Receive incoming Purchase Requisitions Form(PRF), verify specifications are clear, conduct sourcing event if required items are not already on contract/Framework Agreement, update the PRF with actual supplier record and release PRF for approval.
- Follow PAH Procurement Polices and guidelines in Supplier Award decisions under the applicable threshold.
- Manage PO Change requests, pricing revisions, order cancellation and invoice discrepancies by coordinating with Requester, Budget Holder and Suppliers
- Oversee the payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and all reconciling invoices;
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Consolidates all required documentation for presentation to Finance for timely supplier payment for materials and services delivered
Process, Procedure and Policy: 10%
- Conduct all procurement related tasks as per the approved procurement policies, processes and guidelines.
- Lead to formation of Procurement Committee as per Logistics Guideline
- Prepare Quotation Analysis and share relevant information to Committee for their review and prepare necessary documentation.
- Advice management regarding any challenge / risks / impractical guidelines.
- Collect customer feedback relating to the policies, processes and guidelines, and report to Head of Department for improvements or change,
Control and Compliance: 10%
- Conduct supplier pre-qualification for all new-suppliers and maintain records.
- Maintain proper filing and record keeping as per the guidelines set by the management and/or as per audit standards.
- Ensure the Anti Terrorist Check(ATC) before process of procurement as per PAH Procurement Policies.
- Ensure PAH compliance with the Procurement Principles.
- Participate in development of risk identification & assessment tools, registers and other tools and assessing Logistics and contractual risks for procurement of goods, works or services.
- Implementation of agreed audit recommendations in the procurement process as per the guidance given by the Head of the Department.
- Prepare half yearly/Yearly supplier’s performance evaluation and update the supplier/service provider database accordingly.
Reporting and Analysis: 15%
- Data collection, primary report reviews and consolidation of Procurement Tracker of field and submission of the report on a monthly basis.
- Create, summarize and compile weekly, monthly, quarterly report and analyze the data with key findings
- Analyze savings, PRF vs. PO discrepancies, and fluctuations/variations in procurement KPIs
Training and Capacity Building: 5%
- Coordinate, participate in, and/or train Logistics Staff and other PAH Departments as per PAH Logistics Policies, Processes, and Systems
Other: The above- mentioned responsibilities are not exhaustive of what could be required, additional tasks can be assigned according to projects’ needs.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Procurement and Supply Chain(work experience in humanitarian setting highly desirable)
- University Graduate in in Business Studies/Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent. In addition person with Diploma/Certification in Supply Chain Management is an asset
- Able to communicate (both writing and speaking) in English and Ukrainian
What PAH offers:
- Work experience with a professional and flexible international NGO, which is one of the largest NGOs in Central-Eastern Europe;
- Work in a dynamic and motivated team;
- Possibility for professional development.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us the following documents in our online form:
Short resume (max. 2 pages) to be submitted in English language, including relevant information on your education and work experience indicating your salary expectation in USD and availability to start cooperation with PAH.