- is involved in planning and performing monitoring activities that are carried out using tools (monitoring forms and report templates) provided by PAH,
- shares reflections and comments about the tools, methods and data collection practices in the field in order to improve the existing methodologies,
- takes responsibility for preparing monitoring reports according to the PAH procedures and standards and ensures effective communication of important findings to MEAL team,
- applies the methodologies and guidance provided by the MEAL Coordinator, participates in organizing and coordinating of data collection activities in the field,
- participates in collecting beneficiary feedback received through the complaints and feedback response mechanisms set up by the project teams,
- responsible for conducting regular cross-check exercises of Programme-related data, reporting findings, conclusions and recommendations to Programme team and ensuring follow-up actions,
- takes responsibility of PAH materials/properties being used during the data collection exercises,
- carries out other duties assigned by the direct supervisor.
- fluency in English,
- communicative level of Polish, Ukrainian and/or Russian would be an asset,
- previous relevant experience,
- proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- university degree,
- ability to travel across Poland,
- strong interpersonal and intercultural skills with proven ability to work effectively and harmoniously with a team of colleagues,
- ability to present complex information in a succinct and compelling manner.
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Flexible working time
- Extra leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Extra social benefits
- International environment
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the online form till 20/07/22.
Kindly note that only the candidates shortlisted for the next stages of the recruitment will be contacted.