- Manage PAH Poland Mission procurement and logistics operations in line with programme requirements, and procedures;
- Analyzing the needs of FWAs and act upon establishing them;
- Supporting program teams to submit procurement plans with understanding the needs and requirements;
- Managing suppliers and current contracts database;
- Ensure asset and warehouse management system and regular inventory is conducted;
- Ensuring standardized documentation and filing system;
- Overal control of the subordinates in full scope of tasks including but not limited to setting objectives, performance review and capacity building of the team;
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to HQ including recommendations and future key objectives.
- Minimum 4 years experience in supply chain management at a senior level;
- Previous experience in non-profit/humanitarian sector preferable;
- People management and development skills;
- High level of computer literacy;
- Proficient in spoken and written Polish and English (C1);
- BA or Master’s Degree in related field, e.g. logistics, transport, procurement.
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Flexible working time
- Extra leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Extra social benefits
- International environment
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the online form by 20/02/23. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the recruitment.