As part of scaling up project activities in Poland aimed at addressing key needs for Ukraine crisis affected population, we are looking for a Programme Implementation and Quality Coordinator.
- Location: Warsaw
- Job terms: Full-time
- Type of job: Employment contract
- Starting date: ASAP
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support coordination and strategic direction of the existing programmes within all sectors of PAH projects and provide technical and managerial oversight
- Contribute actively to the development, revision, monitoring and implementation of the PAH Country Strategy.
- Support the completion of internal project progress reports
- Contribute to the drafting of donor reports and other external publications.
- Ensure that all work follows the PAH global procedures, donor contract and agreement obligations
- Develop monitoring, quality and impact indicators to monitor the achievement of PAH strategic plan and sector strategy
- Supporting program budget monitoring as needed
- Conduct capacity/training needs assessment and identity areas for further capacity development in line with the sector strategic plan
- Support establishing and maintaining good relationships with local partners
- Represent PAH in coordination meetings with UN/ NGOs, donors, partners and government as required
- Ensure accountability to all relevant stakeholders; including beneficiaries, local community, authorities, donors, partners, and other.
- Master’s degree in project management, international relations, public health, development or another discipline related to WASH, FSL, Education, Protection, Economics, Social Sciences
- Extensive experience in project management within sectors of CVA, WASH, FSL or/and Protection
- Demonstrated experience in managing large teams and multiple projects, experience in Poland is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English skills; Polish minimum B2; Ukrainian or Russian is an asset
- Excellent analysis skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous experience with remote management of project staff
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate a team of technical and non-technical staff
- Willingness to occasional travel within Poland
What we offer:
- Friendly and cooperative working atmosphere with comprehensive development possibilities;
- Sharing the costs of sports activities and private medical care
- Remote work opportunities and flexible working time
- Extra social benefits and additional free days
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in an online recruitment form send us the following documents prepared in ENGLISH:
- Short resume (max. 2 pages) including relevant information on your education and work experience;
- Short cover letter;
We strongly encourage qualified candidates to apply as soon as possible, the applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Kindly note that only the candidates shortlisted for the next stages of the recruitment will be contacted.