- Organizes and lead needs assessments, focus group discussions, community meetings, and other community mobilization activities to strengthen program quality,
- Coordinates with other stakeholders on the ground, including local authorities, other NGOs etc.,
- Conducts financial reconciliation on regular basis,
- Tracks and record information related to follow up carried out by Partnering Organizations relating to any project beneficiary information requests and complaints as directed by the M&E unit,
- Organizes regular monitoring visits during and post-project implementation to monitor and document day-to-day works and prepare site visit reports,
- Supports the program and Partners Teams in securing and organizing filing system and archive for beneficiary registration, distribution records, and other required documentation,
- Carries out regular team meetings to review data and carry out analysis, sharing the results with the CVA team,
- Updates the vouchers stock balance and the procurement plan,
- Cooperation with partners in the field,
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the line manager or the Global Head of Programmes.
- Fluency in English,
- Communicative level of Polish, Ukrainian and/or Russian would be an asset,
- University degree,
- 2 years of relevant work experience, with a focus on planning, design, coordination and implementation of projects is an asset,
- Advanced computer skills, especially in Word and Excel,
- Ability to travel across Poland,
- High level of initiative and proactive approach to building relationships,
- Knowledge of the context in Poland specifically in regards to refugee’s and migrant’s needs,
- Flexible and focused on identifying possibilities and solutions,
- Experience in field level coordination with community stakeholders, NGOs, and local government officials,
- Knowledge of CVA projects,
- Experience in conducting needs/vulnerability assessments and beneficiary selection processes,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar), Microsoft Project.
What we offer:
- Full time position
- Flexible working time
- Extra leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Extra social benefits
- International environment
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill in the online form till 20/08/22.
Kindly note that only the candidates shortlisted for the next stages of the recruitment will be contacted.