We are seeking a Volunteer Researcher who is looking for new challenges. Are a bold self-motivated person with excellent or good research skills? Are willing to accept a challenge helping an organization devoted to humanitarian aid while gaining experience in your field? This is the position for you!
- Conduct background and literature research in the area of humanitarian aid; conduct donor & mission partners research, humanitarian situation mapping, secondary data reviews;
- Assist with data collection, data entry, data management, and data analysis;
- Assist in project evaluation;
- Other duties as assigned.
- University student or graduate with a background in social or cultural studies,
- Previous experience in research and data analysis,
- Previous experience in a non-governmental organization setting (including volunteership)
- Superior research skills with strict attention to detail in all task;
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking skills;
- Effective communication, interpersonal, facilitation and organizational skills;
- Function independently yet collaboratively within a team;
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities while maintaining a positive attitude at times of increased workload;
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel);
- Strong English language skills
- Second language would be consider as a strong asset.
All volunteers are required to devote a minimum of 10 hours per week (8 hours of remote online work + 2 hours of in-person/Skype meetings). Duration of this position will be for 3 months with possibility of extension. This position is suitable for recent university students and graduates, preferably with a background in social and cultural studies.
PAH will provide an exceptional reference in return for volunteers output. Moreover you will gain experience in working in a humanitarian organization, get access to internal trainings as well as possibility to take part in internal recruitments.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill in application form here.
PAH would like to sincerely thank all applicants for your expressed interest in our organization; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Institutional Donor Relations Team