HOW DOES THE PAH’S SOS CLUB WORK?
The PAH’s SOS Club allows us to provide immediate humanitarian aid wherever it is needed. Regular support of individual donors and companies belonging to the Club enables us to instantly reach places affected by a cataclysm or an armed conflict, and to plan long-term, more comprehensive relief effort.
The donations made by Club Members are allocated to the humanitarian assistance fund, which enables us to immediately respond whenever a new humanitarian crisis (an armed conflict or a natural disaster) has occurred, or when a crisis has deepened at one of our permanent missions.
Thanks to this fund, we can provide instant and effective aid to people who due to a natural disaster or an armed conflict have lost all their possessions and are often also deprived of access to safe shelter, clean water and food – for themselves and for their families. Together we can help them survive in safe and adequate conditions, and ultimately – return to normal life.
To date, the fund has enabled us to provide instant humanitarian aid in Lebanon, Syria, South Sudan, the Philippines and the Balkans, and more recently – in embattled Mosul (Iraq), and in the Unity state in South Sudan.
HOW TO JOIN THE PAH’S SOS CLUB?
To become a member of the PAH’s SOS Club, you have to fill in the application form and make regular donations. The minimum monthly donation is PLN 30 for individual donors and PLN 100 for companies. You can transfer the funds directly into our bank account or via our website – sending in a single donation or using the recurring payments option. You can also make a single donation equivalent to 12 declared donations.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
- a membership card and a welcome pack
- a newsletter about our activities
- a bulletin with “behind-the-scenes secrets” about work at our missions (twice a year)
- the feeling that every day we are helping together people all over the world
- the support of a dedicated employee who will answer all your questions
- a chance to participate in prize competitions
- on request: an annual donation receipt
- for corporate Club Members: PAH’s BUSINESS SOS CLUB banner to add to the website