I. Preliminary provisions
3. The administrator of personal data is the Foundation (the Polish Humanitarian Action, with its registered seat in Warsaw, Al. Solidarności 78a, 00-145), which processes personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
II. Personal data collected by the Foundation
4. Whenever the User visits the Foundation’s website, technical data relating to the visit are automatically collected, e.g. the IP address, the name of the domain, the type of the browser used by the User, the type of the operating system, etc.
5. Whenever the User contacts us via the website, mobile phone, email etc., we receive the User’s personal data, e.g. the name, the surname, the email address, etc.
7. Cookies are small text files sent from the Foundation’s server and stored on the User’s device. They can only be read by the website from which they have been sent. Cookies were designed to enable easier identification. They are used to store information (e.g. the IP address, the name of the domain, the type of the browser) which is essential for the proper display of the Foundation’s website.
III. How the data are used
9. All the data processed by the Foundation are protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The personal data will be used by the Foundation solely for purposes relating to the execution of the Electronic Services Agreement in compliance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means. With the User’s consent, the collected data will also be used for marketing purposes, in market research and to record information about the User’s online behaviour and preferences.
10. When subscribing to the Newsletter, the User also agrees to receive email Newsletters sent to the email address given during the registration process. Email addresses are collected so that the Users can be informed about the Foundation’s activities as well as for purposes relating to promotional campaigns and fundraising events.
11. Technical data are collected to analyse User behaviour, for demographic purposes, for website traffic analysis and to personalize the website content.
12. The Foundation is the sole administrator of personal data given by the User. The data shall not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
IV. Changing personal data
13. Every User has the right to access his/her personal data.
14. The User can update, rectify, supplement and change his/her personal data. To this end, the User shall notify the Foundation of any changes in his/her personal data by phone, by regular mail or by email.
15. Giving personal data is voluntary. Should the User decline to submit his/her personal data or should he/she delete them, the Foundation reserves the right to refuse to provide services by electronic means.
16. At any time, the User can contact the Foundation should he/she wish to receive no more marketing information, information relating to promotional campaigns, information on the Foundation’s charitable activities and day-to-day operation or requests for donations. If the User makes a declaration to this effect, the Foundation will not contact him/her with respect to matters indicated by him/her. In such a case, the User’s personal data will remain in the Foundation’s database and will be processed solely for purposes indicated by the User.
17. The User can demand that his/her personal data be completely deleted. In such a case, the Foundation shall delete the User’s data permanently. After deleting the User’s data from the Foundation’s database, the Foundation shall not contact the User or send him/her any information relating to its activities.
19. Complaints can be made in writing and sent by registered mail to the Foundation’s address: al. Solidarności 78A, 00-145 Warsaw.
20. A duly filed complaint should include at least: the name, the surname, the address for correspondence and the grounds for making the complaint, otherwise it will not be considered.
21. A complaint shall be considered within 14 days of it being received by the Foundation
VI. Final provisions
Polska Akcja Humanitarna (Polish Humanitarian Action)
al. Solidarności 78A
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. Any data collected in the course of correspondence between the User and the Foundation shall be used only to respond to the User’s requests and they shall not be disclosed to any third parties.