I. Preliminary provisions
1. The following Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) set down the rules for using the online Service available at pah.org.pl and they define the rights and duties of the Users and the Administrator in relation to the Service.
2. The pah.org.pl online Service is administered by the Polish Humanitarian Action (hereinafter referred to as the “Foundation”), with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-145, Al. Solidarności 78a), NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number): 525-14-41-253, REGON (Statistical Identification Number): 010849302 and KRS (National Court Register Number): 0000136833.
3. The website enables its Users to:
4. Every User is obliged to comply with the Rules of the www.pah.org.pl website.
5. Prior to using the Service, and in particular prior to using the Applications, the User is obliged to make himself/herself acquainted with the Rules. Using the Service in any possible manner, the User declares and confirms that he/she has made himself/herself acquainted with the Rules, accepts their provisions and will comply with them.
6. The up-to-date version of the Rules is at all times available to the User under the “RULES of the www.pah.org.pl website” bookmark, and it is publicly available (free of charge) to all interested parties, and in particular to the Users, in such a manner that it can be retrieved, accessed, stored and saved in the usual manner by the ICT system used by the given party.
II. Information on the Foundation’s activities available on the website
7. The Foundation exercises all due diligence to ensure that all information available on its website is reliable, complete, true and up-to-date.
8. The Users can share the information they have found on the Foundation’s website via various social networking websites. In such cases, however, prior registration on these websites is necessary.
III. Making donations
9. Donations to support the Foundation’s statutory activity can be made via an online payment service provider. PAH’s online payment service provider is PayU SA, with its registered seat in Poznań (address: ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań), NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number): 779-23-08-495, REGON (Statistical Identification Number): 300523444, KRS (National Court Register Number):
10. Donations can be made via:
11. Detailed information on how to make online payments is available on the provider’s website: https://www.payu.pl/pliki-do-pobrania.
12. Should you have any problems making a donation, please contact the Foundation:
Polska Akcja Humanitarna
(Polish Humanitarian Action)
al. Solidarności 78A
+48 (22) 828-88-82
13. The Foundation is a public benefit organisation and so you can deduct from your annual income all donations made to it in a given fiscal year.
IV. Joining the PAH’s SOS Club
14. The User can support the Foundation’s activity on a regular basis through membership in the PAH’s SOS Club (hereinafter referred to as the “Membership”).
15. As a member of the PAH’s SOS Club, the User pledges to make regular monthly or annual donations via a credit card, a debit card or a standard bank transfer.
16. To initiate the Membership process, you have to fill in the application form available at pah.org.pl/klubpahsos.
17. After the credit card or debit card data have been verified, the Foundation receives the first donation and the User is notified by email that the Membership process has been duly completed.
18. Subsequent donations will be submitted by the fifth calendar day of each month.
19. The User can resign his/her Membership at any time. To this end, he/she should contact the Foundation’s Office, calling at (22) 828-88-82 or sending an email to email@example.com.
V. Joining the mailing lists
20. Joining the Foundation’s mailing list (hereinafter referred to as the “Newsletter”) is voluntary. After subscribing to the Newsletter, marketing and commercial information relating to the Foundation’s activity will be sent to the email address given by the User.
21. By subscribing to the Newsletter, the User gives consent for:
22. The User has the right to withdraw from the Newsletter service at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of each Newsletter.
VI. Protection of Personal Data
23. The Foundation undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] 133, item 883) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] No. 144, item 1204). When making a donation, the User discloses his/her personal data to the Foundation and gives consent for his/her personal data to be processed for marketing purposes. At any time, the User can access, rectify, update and delete his/her personal data.
24. The User gives consent for his/her personal data to be processed by the Polish Humanitarian Action, with its registered seat in Warsaw, Solidarności 78a, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text, Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] 2002, No. 101, item 926, with later amendments). The User is aware that giving personal data is voluntary and that he/she can access and rectify his/her personal data.
VII. Final provisions
26. Should you have any comments or queries concerning the website, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. None of the provisions hereof shall infringe or be construed in such a manner as to infringe the User’s rights. Should any part of the Rules prove to be unlawful, the Foundation undertakes to fully comply with the binding laws and apply such laws in place of the contentious provisions hereof.
28. The Foundation can make amendments to the Rules at its sole discretion and at any time. Such changes shall not limit the rights acquired by the Users prior to their becoming effective.
29. Relevant laws shall be applicable in issues not governed by the Rules. Any and all disputes or differences shall be settled by a competent court.