Can I register for your program?
- Yes, if you meet at least one of the criteria listed in chapter “Who can apply for the TeRA program?”
Is there any other registration point besides Przemyśl?
- You can find the addresses of the registration points in Stargard, Olsztyn, Koszalin and Bartoszyce above. Please follow our website to stay informed about new locations available.
Can I register online?
- There is no online registration for TeRA program. To register, you need to make an appointment in advance by calling +48 510 162 826 and come in person at the chosen registration point at the appointed time.
Should I come with all my family members for the registration?
- The head of the household (preferably a nuclear family/two generations family) can enrol all his/her family members currently staying in Poland upon showing their ID or other documents confirming their identity. The presence of all family members at a registration point is not required and unadvised.
What document should I bring?
- You should bring only the identity documents (foreign or domestic passport) with the border crossing stamp after February 3, 2022 for all members of your family staying currently in Poland. The presence of a stamp is desirable, but not strictly required in some cases.
Is this help provided by the UN/UNHCR?
- PAH and its partners act as independent humanitarian organizations and currently implement their own project funded by various donors – all the logos can be seen on the website.
I’ve already registered for assistance from another organization. Can I register for TeRA program?
- If you are receiving or have received humanitarian assistance from other organizations in the last 3 months, you cannot receive the assistance within the Temporary Rapid Assistance Program (TeRA).
How and when will I know if I was qualified for assistance?
- The Polish Humanitarian Action regularly sends SMS messages about the results of the application review. Processing applications and providing assistance can take up to 7 working days. For its part, the PAH does its best to ensure that applicants receive assistance as soon as possible.
In case you still have a question afterwards, please call the hotline.